Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. Philippians 2:15

Monday, March 11, 2013

About My Family

Hi, I'm Southern Jewel, and I'm gonna tell you a little bit about myself. I live in a house of six. Me, my Mom, my Dad and three brothers. My brothers names are, Bibleman, Stargazer and Cricket. We each have our own dog. Rosebud, Boondocks, Scarlet, Angel, Cosmo and Krypto. We have two cats (one indoor and one outdoor). Sassafras and Hollywood, Sassafras is sweet and sassy little girl. Hollywood is a loner like guy.

About Bibleman: Bibleman is a funny, caring, sweet boy. His favorite activity is climbing. He literally climbs the walls! He loves cats, and secretly loves dogs. So for his birthday this year our mom and dad got a dog. Angel is his dog, Angel is a Golden Retriever. We call her the devil in disguise. I love my little brother.

 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

About Stargazer: Stargazer is a very giving person. He sees a flower he is going to pick for our mom. He also love, love, loves dogs! He got his dog for his 7th birthday. His dog's name is Cosmo, Cosmo is a Golden Retriever. He follows Stargazer around like a shadow. I love my little brother.  Go check out his blog: http://stargazer3002.blogspot.com/

Our mouths were filled with laughter,
    our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
    “The Lord has done great things for them.”  Psalm 126:2


About Cricket: Cricket is a silly, crazy and fun little kiddo. He can brighten the darkest of days. He has the sweetest little smile. He also LOVES dogs. His dog's name is Krypto. Krypto is a Labrador mix. She is as sweet as they get. I love my little brother.

Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 31:4


About My Mom and Dad: My Mom and Dad are truly amazing! My Mom and I collect my little ponies. We also design are own ponies. We have a lot of fun with that.  My Dad and I have so much fun together. He will wrestle with me and my brothers. We have so much fun. Our family has a genuine connection, and we all love each other... Just as Jesus Christ loves us.  Go check my mom's blog: http://unsivilized.blogspot.com/

(Mom's)  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.  Psalm 139:14

(Dads)  but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:31



About Me:  I love to sing, dance and praise the Lord! I love the Lord with all my heart. With my love for the Light of the world (Jesus), and my name being Jewel and all, I love to shine God's Light wherever possible. So, my motto is, I Shine 4 JC! I love dogs, horses and like cats. I love my dog, Rosebud (Who is a Golden Retriever). She is an agility dog and will literally jump the trampoline with me. I love my family! They are the greatest! I couldn't ask for anything better!

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.  1 Peter 3:3-4



 Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. Philippians 2:15

Southern Jewel
IShine4JC

No comments:

Post a Comment