Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. Philippians 2:15

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Southern Jewel's Shine Time: Gold

Hi, my name is Southern Jewel. I live the South (and have a very southern accent).  I love Jesus with all my heart, soul and  mind! I also love SHINING Jesus! My motto is, I Shine 4 JC.  So,  I love the song Gold by Britt Nicole.  It is all about being yourself and Shining God's light.  It is also about believing in yourself.




This song goes out to everyone; boys, girls, old, young, EVERYONE!  Everyone has a talent, that is your CROWN. So, boys are Princes, girls are Princess, old and young are all Royal.  You are worth a million. You  are worth more than GOLD! You are FABULOUS and SPECTACULAR! Jesus loves you and don't ever forget that!!!


Gold - Britt Nicole




    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14
    Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. Philippians 2:15
    Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. Acts 3:6
   

Southern Jewel
IShine4JC



No comments:

Post a Comment